Thrive floristry (and all facets of, ie www.clairecowling.co.uk) are committed to protecting your privacy and follow the procedures and practices defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
What do we keep & use and why?
- We retain records of our customer enquiries and order history, to enable us to provide answers to any queries that you may have in the future.
- We retain and use our customers details – including contact & payment information to administer your account and process your order(s) and also to enable us to contact you from time to time regarding thrive products, services and news (by post or email).
- To respect your privacy, we will only contact you by telephone should there be a query with an order you have placed which is not appropriate to be emailed or if you have requested us to. Usual contact regarding orders will be via email if available and otherwise by telephone.
- Should you wish to opt out of mailings at any time, please advise us by email, stating your full contact details, including email address. Alternatively, complete the relevant boxes when you supply us with your name and address details at the time of placing your order.
- We assure you we will not transfer your personal data to any third party without your consent, unless required to do so by law.
Should you have any concerns about details we are holding about you, please contact us by email.
By using our website and/or by registering with us, you are consenting to the information above being processed and used by us in the ways stated.
At Thrive Floristry, we take your personal security very seriously. We want to assure you any pages of our site that require payment details, we use a secure mode – your computer should show a padlock in the bottom corner of the screen. When in this mode, the server uses a 128bit high level encryption for all the personal and payment information that pass between your browser and the server.
We realise too that lots of people do not feel confident sending their personal or payment card details on-line. We respect that and although we do have a secure on-line payment facility, we are more than happy to receive your orders and details by telephone or post if you prefer. We recommend that you do not send your credit card details by email. Please also see our terms and conditions.